Friday, August 20, 2010

Late Night Ladies

I was surfing online for awhile after midnight, and I decided to draw a couple of nudes with a ball-point pen. Though they are a bit cartoony, I want this blog to be family-friendly in case I decide to show my nieces & nephews anytime soon, so I won't be posting images (though they will go in my written journal). Suffice to say they are not gratuitous, and nothing sexual is going on, they are just idle scribblings to keep in 'drawing' mode. I am happy with the way the one drawn from a photo came out, especially the way the green and red pens added to the image. The proportions are fantastic. And the other one looks like it leaped off the pages of a PG-13 comic book, with the way it looks after being finished in colored pencils (flesh tones and browns). I'll try to avoid 'no image' posts in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment