Friday, September 10, 2010

New Toy

A few months ago I moved into the renovated apartment in the back part of my aunt's house. It is a lot less expensive than my last place, and is a lot closer to most of the rest of my family. Anyway, she had mentioned on a few occasions that she'd like to help me out the way she's helped out my younger siblings in the past, with a financially significant contribution to better my life, and this is the marvel that she came up with:

A Wacom Intuos4 Wireless Professional Pen Tablet! It came via UPS early this afternoon, and I am SO excited. My computer isn't Bluetooth-enabled, so I haven't been able to use it yet, but my head is absolutely spinning with the possibilities (and gratitude - thanks Aunt JM!). I just need to run out and get a Bluetooth dongle (stupid word!), and I'll be ready to install it, set it up, and bring my artistic skills into the 21st Century. The software that comes with it should exponentially increase how prolific and professional my work will be going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment