Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Toy Part 2

I'm in the midst of downloading all the free software that is included with my new tablet:
  • Nik Color Efex Pro 3 WE6
  • Wacom Brushes 3
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
  • Autodesk SketchBook Express 2010
  • Corel Painter Sketch Pad

Also, this morning I ordered a Bluetooth dongle from Amazon (only $2.97 - amazing!), which I will have in a week or so, but until then I can use the tablet at  my computer table, because (duh!) it has an eight-foot cord. I'll post some cool new stuff (and some handmade stuff) over the next few days. I am going to structure next week as if I am going to an actual office: work 9-5 on various projects, with two 15-minute breaks and an hour for lunch. I'll try to post nightly again, with bits of each day's accomplishment(s).

1 comment:

  1. Everything is downloaded and registered! I think I am going to wait 'til tomorrow to try it out. I am worn out from all the technical stuff!

    ReplyDelete