Friday, May 27, 2011

Swap Challenge - Reboot

Because Brian got so far behind with his weekly submissions, I suggested we reboot so he doesn't have so much of a backlog of homework (tally to date: Ken - 3, Brian - 1). Meanwhile, I drew a detailed sketch of my X-Men team (Cyclops, Iceman, Colossus, Cannonball and Siryn) demolishing a Sentinel. The sketch is on 60 lb. 6.25" x 8.5" 30% recycled paper, but I am going to add a second Sentinel and complete the finished part of Week IV on 80 lb. 18" x 24" 30% this weekend.

For Week V Brian has suggested we do fake beer/sports logos. I have some ideas and it should be fun, but I was really getting into a figure drawing groove over the last month or so...

1 comment:

  1. Quick note: yes, I discovered after I colored it that the Sentinel's color scheme is backward - the torso and other pink parts should be purple, and vice-versa!

    ReplyDelete