Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Exercises in Fun: Swap Challenge

My friend Brian & I are going to do a fun drawing exercise. For awhile now I have been following a blog put out by artists Skottie Young and Scott Morse. Each day they both draw an agreed-upon subject and everyone gets to see their different takes. When I forwarded the blog's link to Brian he got so inspired that he suggested we do something similar. This week we are going to draw each other's favorite superhero from the Marvel Comics universe. I will be drawing Darkhawk for Brian, and he will draw me Ben Grimm, The Thing. I will post mine when it is complete.

So keep an eye out for our progress, and if you get a chance, stop by SkottieScott and check out their current project, competing Star Wars characters. Very cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment