Saturday, October 23, 2010

Low Key Week

I haven't undertaken any major projects this past week, though I have been busy doing random 'sketch as I feel like it'-type things. Mostly it's been abstracts, and the female form and faces, though I have been doing a lot of thinking about the cd cover contest due by November 1st. It looks like it will be a combination of acrylics and computer drawing & coloring.

On an unrelated note: I have several museum visits in my future. I am visiting my youngest brother and his family in the greater San Francisco area, and I will be spending Monday November 1st in the city. I got a CityPass, and will be taking in (at the very least) SFMoMA and  riding the Cable Cars. I wanted to visit the Legion of Honor Fine Arts  Museum or the de Young Museum, but they are both closed on Mondays - WEAK! Also, I am heading back up to Bennington, VT sometime before the snows hit, in order to climb one of several mountains in the vicinity, and visit the Bennington Museum. Plus I want to check out Fruitlands either this week, or when I return from California.

No comments:

Post a Comment